One of my favourite make-up looks has always been vivid, neon eyeshadow. Bright blues, pinks, yellows and greens are a must have in my make-up bag, but unfortunately these aren't daily 'looks'. If you're having a girly moment, here is how to wear pink eyeshadow in a super girly make-up look, but for every day.
Your must-haves are these eyeshadows by Barry M
Three wonderful shades of pink in (starting from the top) 85, 58 and 3.
- Firstly, start off by sweeping Barry M Dazzle Dust in no.3 over your eyelids. This is a very light pinky brown shade and will act well as the base colour.
- Sweep Barry M Dazzle Dust in no.58 into the crease. With its slightly more pigmented colour, this will add definition into the pink.
- Finally, blot Barry M Dazzle Dust in no.85 at the outer corners of your eyes, as well into the crease. This last pink shade is incredibly bright, so if you want a more intense look, go over your eyes once more.
I decided to go for a sublte pink, which can be worn day to day.
Extra tools you might need -
- Mac lipstick in Viva Glam Nicki
- Bobbi Brown Blusher in Peony
- Benefit Highlighter in High Beam
- Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Finland
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara